Community Resource Centres are a hub for the community that are locally governed and locally staffed.
CRC's provide local access to a range of services otherwise not available to smaller regional communities eg: Centrelink, Dept of Transport, Westlink Interactive Satellite Network, Training Organisations and Visitor Information Services.
All Community Resource Centres across WA form part of the WA Community Resource Network, which is supported by the Department of Regional Development. Funding via the State Government's Royalties for Regions program allows our CRC's to provide greater access to government services, as well as providing for training and capacity building activities.
Locals, Visitors and Businesses can:
* Access Public Computers & the Internet.
* Photocopy, Print & Fax Documents.
* Access Videoconferencing Facilities.
* Enhance your Skills through Training Programmes & Courses.
* Access Information on Community Events and Government Services.
* Do a Professional Development Course.
* Start your Own Business and Receive Business Training and Support.
* Enrol in a Degree or Course Online.
* Download, Edit and Print Digital Photos
and Much More.
The Staff Behind The CRC
Our Management Committee
Our Management committee is filled with amazing volunteers. They contribute their knowledge, skills and experience to our Community Resource Centre. They donate countless hours of their valuable time to ensure the governance and sustainability of our organisation and the successful delivery of programs that benefit the community as a whole.